Usability

I bought windows 7 pro from TechSupplyKing in April of 2014. It is now March of 2015.

For the last month or so I have been getting a message on my computer saying that my copy of windows 7 is not valid - that I am running counterfeit software. It was OK for 7 or 8 months but now it has detected a problem.

I spoke with Microsoft and I ran Microsoft's validation software and it says that the product key has too many installs and I need to buy Windows 7 from Microsoft. I'm waiting for chat at TechSupplyKing to come up but after 10 minutes it appears that no one actually replies. I called the TechSupplyKing telephone number and it says go to the web for live chat.

Looks pretty bad to me, don't get suckered into dealing with these guys.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. userzweig is overall dissatisfied with Tech Supply King. The most disappointing about windows 7 professional at Tech Supply King was no more customer support this year , but reviewer liked last year they had good support. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tech Supply King.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Tech Supply King to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tech Supply King?

Comments

Bought a copy of Windows 7 Pro for a small business I support.Initial activation was successful.

In April 2015 my user began receiving messages that the software was invalid.

Turns out that -- although our invoice and all communications related to the sale explicitly say "Windows 7 Professional" -- we were sold a Win7 Enterprise MAK.Vendor is a thief/scammer.

I purchased my Windows 7 from them on May 8th of 2014 and its now May 18th and today it showed my copy was a counterfeit.I am beyond mad and so far there is nothing that can be done.

If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.Thanks

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #973833

TechSupplyKing is listed on the microsoft partner site still. They were acting as agents for microsoft and microsoft should be held responsible.

#972010

I have the same problem as above.Windows 7 pro purchased late last year (2014) was good until a few days ago.

Not a good situation! What can cause such a state. e Hope there is a more amicable solution for people like us.

Wonder why was this allowed to go on for such a long time.Somebody from TechSupplyKing the should be held responsible and correct the situation!

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #970115

I have the same problem. I could not get a hold of them. There website has disappeared

Can you give me contact info.